2 ) Let read Genesis 1 in our Bibles.
3) Lets review the notes below.
4) Make your comments. or discuss any points in the comments field.
- God created the heaven and earth
- the earth was formless and empty darkness was over the deep Spirit of God hovered over the water
- let there be light there was light
- He saw that light was good, separated light from darkness
- God call the light day, darkness night the evening, the first morning
- God separated water from water
- God separated the water under the expanse from the water above it
- He called the expanse sky there was evening and morning the second day
- the water under the sky was gather to one place (it was so)
- Dry ground is called land, waters seas (it is Good)
- The land produce vegetation: seed bearing plants according to its kinds(it was so)
- Plants bear seed according to its kind tree bearing fruit according to its kind
- Evening and morning -third day
- God spoke “let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night – serves as sign to mark sacred times, and days and years
- give light on earth, (it was so)
- God mad two great lights greater light govern the day the less govern the night — he made the stars.
- God set the light are in the expanse of the sky to light the earth
- govern the day and the night — separate light from darkness (it was good)
- evening and morning -the fourth day.
- he filled the water with living creatures, sky with birds filled the expense of the sky according to its kind
- God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing that fills the water and move in it according to its kind and every wing bird according to its kind (this is good)
- God blessed them “be fruitful and increase in number fill the seas, and let the birds birds increase on the earth”
- evening and morning –the fifth day.
- God Spoke lets the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, creatures that move on the ground, wild animals, each according to its kinds and they move along according to it kind.
- He made living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, creatures that move on the ground, wild animals, each according to its kinds and they move along according to it kind (it was good)
- God spoke lets us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that that may rule over the fish in the sea, bird in the sky, livestock, wild animals, over all creature that moves on the ground.
- God made mankind in his image, in the image of God he created them Male and female
- God bless them “be fruitful and increase in number, fill the earth, subdue it. Rule over the fish, bird, living creature that move on the ground.
- God gave every seed-bearing plant and every tree that has fruit with seed in it the will be your for food.